Tuesday, November 3, 2015

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 286 ~ Getting Ready for Christmas!

Hello all, it is November and I am starting to get panic about not having enough Christmas card, so this week, I am just going to go big on the holiday!

Getting Ready for Christmas!

Make a christmas card or any christmas project, have fun!

~ Kirsty

Week 286 ~ Getting Ready for Christmas!



Special Guest Star (November)

This month, we are so lucky to have Marcia Hill as our Special Guest Star at CCCB!


Hey City Crafters!  My name is Marcia and I am married and have 3 daughters (2 married and 1 in college) and 2 dogs.  And one granddaughter who is just the joy of my life!  I have been stamping since 1999 when I attended my first SU! party, and have been addicted ever since.  I started my blog 3 years ago after losing my job to give me something to focus on, and I've been happily blogging ever since.  I'm more of a "pretty" stamper (LOVE flowers and cute images) than a graphic stamper, but am always up for learning new techniques.  I am honored that Kirsty invited me to be a Special Guest Star, and hope you find some inspiration from my cards and on my blog (http://marciasstampinpad.blogspot.com/).  I love visitors, so hop on by anytime!



What a beautiful project Marcia!

Please stop by Marcia's blog for more beautiful details, I promise you will be amazed by her awesome creation!

....................................

Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers



............




............




..............




............

A few things to know before you link up

1. Your creation must be new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. 
2. Please mention CCCB on your post and have a link back to our challenge blog.
3. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
4. Link your direct blog post of the challenge and not your entire blog so we could locate your creation.

We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply our guideline.


Prize


The winner this week will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB!

Submit
Challenge ends November 9th, 2015 at 11.55 PM (EST)
   
   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thank you all who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 285 is.....



Congratulations!!!Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with your Guest Designer Spot. You'll have till November 10th, 2015 to do that! 


Spotlight Artists Award


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!

9 comments:

  1. So many inspiring projects for this challenge! It's so nice to "meet" Marcia! I'm a HUGE, big fan of hers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fabulous challenge and wonderful DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-)))) OMG!!! Top 3!!! I0m very Happy, thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel honored to be selected for a spotlight! thank you! thank you! that card was for my sister whooooo loves owls!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT creations! Thank you for the inspiration and wonderfully festive challenge. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonsoir ladies! Thanks for hosting and wonderful cards. Hugs. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to see my friend Marcia as the Special Guest Star! Congratulations, Marcia! I love your card and those of the DT!! Happy Christmas Prep!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the DT inspiration - they are all so different - amazing. Thank you for posting this challenge. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the DT Creations! Love Ros's.. that background is just beautiful!! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete