Tuesday, September 9, 2014

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 228 ~ BUTTERFLIES

Hi All!  

It is Anna here as hostess this week for CCCB.



For our theme I chose: 
BUTTERFLIES

Make a project using at least one butterfly!
 You can make a card, tag, ATC, LO or any sort of project.
 Just have fun! I hope you'll  join us!

~ Anna

Week 228 ~ BUTTERFLIES

source


Guest Designer

Please meet.....

Pamellia Johnson


Hello Everyone! My name is Pamellia Johnson and I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada with my wonderful husband and our two little girls, Scully (a teacup Maltese) and Pebbles (a teacup black Pomeranian).

Creativity runs in my family, so it's no surprise that I enjoy crafting. I have been crafting in some form or another ever since I was a little kid, thanks to my very creative and talented Mom. I've dabbled in all sorts of crafts, but I think my true passion is making handmade cards. I enjoy all sorts of styles, but I think my favourite is shabby chic! I love the soft muted colours, the big shabby bows and the frilly laces.

Whenever possible, I try and make every aspect of my projects by hand. I prefer to make my own backgrounds and flowers, I dye my own ribbons, I even make some of my embellishments out of clay. I find such a sense of accomplishment in knowing that I made it myself.

Thank you so much to the City Crafter team for inviting me to spend the day with them. I am thrilled and honoured to be here with such a talented group of artists for this wonderful challenge. 



Thank you Pamellia, we are thrilled to have you as our guest as well!
Please stop by Pamellia's blog, you will be amazed by her beautiful work for sure!


.................................................


Be Inspired by the CCCB Designers


Anna Rogalska

...............




..............



Ros Crawford

..............



Charlene Cundy

...............

Take Note

You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here.
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us.
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog.
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog.

We noted there a few entries that were not following the rules stated above the past few weeks, to save the precious time of our DT and be fair to other crafters who followed rules, we will now delete entries that trying to promote their products here at this challenge blog. The CCCB team work hard for the past few years to provide a playground for crafters all over the world, we brainstorm for a weekly theme, create to inspire other likewise crafters and spending time going around to leave encouraging comments, we do not want CCCB to become an advertising space for businesses to sell their products or gain exposure for your own challenge blog, if you are trying to promote your products, we strongly encourage you to be one of our sponsors, that way, you will gain exposure the right manner. Thank YOU!


Prize

We have a wonderful sponsor this week


Deedee's Digis is sponsoring us once again, thank you Deedee!

The winner for this challenge will get to choose 3 sets of digis from Deedee's Digis, pop right over to the store, there are lots of amazing sets to chose from!

Here's a little about Deedee's Digis

Deedee's Digis offers wholesome digital "stamps" and printable digital papers that are the original creations of Deedee Anderson. All of our sets include both outline and pre-colored images, in both JPG and PNG formats. Our products are offered in high 300dpi resolution so that they are fully resizable to meet your crafting needs. We are a Christ-centered company, and you will find that many of our sets include KJV Scripture verses, in addition to encouraging sentiments of all sorts. We feel very blessed to be part of such a talented community of paper crafters, and thank you for allowing us to sponsor this challenge!


Submit
Challenge ends September 15th, 2014 at 11.55 PM (EST)


   
    An InLinkz Link-up
   


If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.



Winner
Thanks to all who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 227 is...


Montan A


Congratulations!!!! This is so pretty!
Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also drop an email to Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could link you up with our fabulous sponsor. You'll have till September 16th, 2014 to do that!


Spotlight Artists Award

Heidi Weaver
Je@net
Rocky
Olenka_ja

Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me in this week's spotlight artists. I'm thrilled to get the badge for disply on my blog. Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all of those amazing butterflies! Each card is so lovely. Thank you for letting me sponsor again this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Spotlight, a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for selecting my card as a winner of challenge Week 227!
    This is a nice surprise ;-))

    ReplyDelete