Tuesday, May 29, 2012

City Crafter Challenge Blog week #111 ~ Ticket To Ride

Hi there!
It's Ros back with you this week with a fun challenge ...
Ticket To Ride 
 Yep, like the song ... Well the Beatles like me are from Liverpool ... (if you are old enough to remember them Lol!) 
So for this challenge I want to see a card or project with a 
Mode of Transport AND at least one Ticket on there too!
I hope you will come and join us and have some fun!

~ Ros

Week 111 ~ Ticket To Ride


Guest Designer

Get to know Sylvia.....


Hi, my name is Sylvia, I have the honor of being the Guest Designer this week for a wonderful challenge on the CCCB. I love stamping, punches, embossing, well just about everything that has to do with making crds. My style is whatever I am thinking at the time I make a card. I have been gardening a lot this spring, so my cards seem to be filled with flowers, butterflies and birds. I hope you will play with us this week, it is a great challenge and I look forward to seeing all the great projects


Sylvia Nelson
Please stop by Sylvia's blog and leave her some love

Design Team
Now let's see what creativity has poured forth from our design team

Ros Crawford

Kirsty Vittetoe

Linda Robinson

Cheryl Nelson

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog


Prize


We have a wonderful sponsor from week 109 all the way to week 112
The winner of the challenge will get to choose a beautiful collage from Digital Paper Shop
As you can see here, our Guest Designer and Design Team are all using the lovely images from Digital Paper Shop

Here's a little about our sponsor 

My name is Janet, and I am Polish. In life, I am a mother of two children, for many years I live in the south of Italy. I am a printing technician by profession but an artist by passion. I really like to draw and photograph everything with my camera. I am in love with old graphics and illustrations, and I always have lots of color markers and pencils around me....

~ Janet

To Play Along
Please read our weekly theme carefully, upload your creation to your online blog, and then link your project using the linking system below. If you add your photo to an online gallery, please use code CCCB#111 so we could easily find your creation. Our challenge is open to everyone,  remember to link here with the direct link ONLY, not your entire blog and don't forget to link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun!

Submit
Challenge ends June 4th, 2012 at 11.59 PM (EST)
We are looking forward to all your beautiful creation

If you have diffuculties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com. We will try our best to help you with your questions.

Winner
Thank you to each and one of you for sharing your lovely creation last week, here's our winners for week 110


and our Spotlight Artists are


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar
Inger, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com so we could link you up with our fabulous sponsor. You have till June 5th to do that.
Thanks to all who sent in your entry for our week 110 challenge, hope to see you play along with our current challenge "Ticket to Ride"



9 comments:

  1. Great designs ladies! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! Thank you for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner and to all Spotlight Artists :) Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thank you so much ladies for choosing my card!
    You really made my day :)
    Congrats to all the lovely spotlight creations as well!

    Hugs, Inger

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....Congratulations to the winner and to all Spotlight Artists.
    THANK YOU FOR THE AWARD :)
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the Spotlight Artists for The rose challenge, I'm so chuffed to have your gorgeous badge to add to my side bar! Thanks again,Julie B.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful inspiration and a very fun challenge!! Sorry the pic of my entry is so "not good"....I live in a log home and it is a dark and dreary day, so picture taking was worse then ever!! Looking into a better camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful DT work!
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sadly, despite the AWESOME dt inspiration, i kind of muddled my attempt... which did not make it any less inspiring or FUN to play along! thank you ladies! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete