Tuesday, March 13, 2012

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week#100 - Things in my heart.....

Hello all, Kirsty back here to host this week's challenge

Things in my heart.....

We want you to create a project that focus on the things in your heart right now, for example, you are missing your child/children, grandchild/grandchildren, you can make a layout with their photos, or a mini album. Or if you are into mixed media art, you can showcase your art, or you are so into gardening for Spring, you can do a Spring inspired project etc, so it is pretty much what you are in love with right now, we do want you to write a few sentences on your post to tell a little about the things in your heart. So go get crafty.......

~ kirsty vitteote

Week 100 ~ Things in my ♥


Guest Designer

Get to know Sabrina.....


“I currently live in Victoria, BC, and as far back as I can remember, I have always loved to create, and come up with ideas. I know at times I must have driven a few of my loved ones a little crazy with it all, but you know what, all that creativity is almost like breathing to me. And with 5 children and 6 grandchildren there are many ways to use my creativity.
Over the years I have enjoyed a variety of creative hobbies, and since 2009 cardmaking and scrapbooking are my main creative outlet. I just love this addiction! In 2010, while living in Calgary, Alberta, I had the opportunity to teach papercrafting for Scrapbooker’s Paradise, and now, here in Victoria, BC, I have just recently been asked to teach classes at Scrapbook Parade! I love it!

I enjoy entering challenges when I can, and am currently on the DT for the Colour Create Challenge blog, and love working with the ladies on the team there. I have also had the oportunity here and there to be a guest designer for a few other blogs, and when Kristy approached me to be a guest designer for City Crafter Challenge Blog, I was honoured and tickled pink. Since moving from Calgary to Victoria a little over a year ago, the thing closest to my heart right now, is my oldest daughter and her family who live there. I miss them a whole lot, and decided to create a scrapbook page using their Christmas photo card for this challenge. Hope you have as much fun with this challenge as I did. Happy crafting everyone!"


Sabrina Radeck
Please stop by Sabrina's blog and leave her some love

Design Team
We hope to get your inspired with the beautiful project of the DT, please stop by their individual blog to see more pictures of their work!

Kirsty Vittetoe

Linda Robinson

Cheryl Nelson

Ros Crawford

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog

Prize
The winner for this week's challenge will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog

To Play Along
Upload your creation to your blog or online gallery, if you add your photo to an online gallery, please use code CCCB#100 so we could easily find your creation, then link here with the direct link, not your entire blog. Don't forget to link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun!

Submit
Challenge ends March 19th, 2012 at 11.59 PM (EST)
We would love you to play along, so come on and join us!

If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com. We will try our best to help you with your questions.

Winner
Thanks for playing along, we had so much fun with last week's "Seeing Double" challenge, here's our winner for week 99


and our Spotlight Artists are


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar
Ragnhild, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com so we could schedule a date for your GD spot at CCCB. You have till March 20th to do that.
Thanks to all who sent in your entry for our week 99 challenge, hope to see you play along with our current challenge "Things in your Heart"



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for allowing me to share a card created for a very dear friend. The designers have shared their beautiful masterpieces, and I find myself inspired completely. Thanks again for the opportunity of submitting to your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW, such gorgeous eye-candy from the DT ... thank you for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT work, thanks for a great challenge. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete